Who We Are
At Belmont Oaks Academy and Merry Moppet Preschool, we believe in the importance of building a strong foundation for each child’s future success."
We strive to provide a safe and challenging learning environment that engages creative development with independent thinking, while promoting self-discipline, self-esteem, consideration and respect for others.
Deeply rooted in our school's philosophy of educating the young child, our five core values guide our faculty and students through the learning process.
are lifelong learners that...
- Participate in learning and persevere through challenges
- Try hard every day to do their best
- Work together to learn and grow
are effective communicators that...
- Use words to express feelings and needs
- Listen to others and take turns when talking
- Speak in a way that shows respect for others
are accepting individuals that...
- Try to be friendly to everyone and accept others' differences
- Try new experiences
- Learn to work as part of a team
are accountable citizens that...
- Do what is expected at school and home
- Accept the consequences of their actions
- Work and play cooperatively with others
are compassionate students that...
- Care for all living things and our environment
- Show empathy by considering how another person may feel
- Show kindness by helping others