BOA Camp Information & Policies:
- Camp will run from 8:30-5:00pm daily.
- Families are encouraged to use the drop-off zone on Merry Moppet Lane as all camp groups will be located in the new lower elementary building. Drop-off will be from 8:30am-9:00am.
- If you are arriving after 9am, please enter the campus on Carlmont Drive.
- Students will be picked up at the drop-off zone on Merry Moppet Lane between 4:40-5:00pm.
- Students are to bring a backpack with their lunch, snacks (AM/PM) and a water bottle daily as well as any personal items that they will need such as a jacket or sweater. Lunch will NOT be provided.
- If you, your child, or family member living in your household is exposed to Covid-19, you must alert the school immediately by calling 650-593-6175 or email at email@example.com if after hours.
This is a reminder that children with cold, cough, or flu like symptoms are not permitted to attend camp until they have been symptom free for 48 hours.
Thank you in advance for helping us keep our campus a safe and healthy place for our students and staff!
I have read the above BOA Summer Camp Information & Policies and I agree to adhere to the set procedures and understand the administration may augment and update these as deemed necessary.