Type: Independent, Non-Sectarian and Coeducational
Ages Served: Preschool through Fifth Grade
Student Body: Approximately 365 students residing in Belmont and neighboring cities throughout the Peninsula
Low Student to Teacher Ratios:
- Two dedicated full time teachers in each preschool classroom
- A head teacher and a full time assistant teacher in elementary classrooms
Academic Programs and Hours:
- Monthly program 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten: 8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- First - Second Grade: 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Third - Fifth Grade: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- After School Care: 2:45/ 3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Snack & Lunch Program (included in preschool tuition)
Morning and afternoon snack provided for all preschool students. Homemade nutritious hot lunch served daily for all preschool students. Elementary students bring their snacks and lunch, and also have the option of ordering lunch online through the Choicelunch App.
K - 2nd Grades: Children's Progress Academic Assessment
3rd - 5th Grades: ERB testing