Type: Independent, Non-Sectarian and Coeducational
Ages Served: Preschool through Fifth Grade
Student Body: Approximately 365 students residing in Belmont and neighboring cities throughout the Peninsula
Low Student to Teacher Ratios:
- Three dedicated full time teachers in each preschool classroom
- A head teacher and a full time assistant teacher in elementary classrooms
Academic Programs and Hours:
- Extended day program 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Academics only (mornings) 2's and 3's program 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. / Pre-K 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten: 8:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- First - Second Grade: 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Third - Fifth Grade: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- After School Care: 2:45/ 3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Snack & Lunch Program (included in tuition)
Morning and afternoon snack provided for all preschool students. Homemade nutritious hot lunch served daily for all students enrolled in the full day program.
K - 2nd Grades: Children's Progress Academic Assessment
3rd - 5th Grades: ERB testing