Who We Are
At Belmont Oaks Academy and Merry Moppet Preschool, we believe in the importance of building a strong foundation for each child’s future success."
We strive to provide a safe and challenging learning environment that engages creative development with independent thinking, while promoting self-discipline, self-esteem, consideration and respect for others.
Deeply rooted in our school's philosophy of educating the young child, our five core values guide our faculty and students through the learning process.
are lifelong learners who...
- Think creatively to solve problems
- Use resources to gain knowledge
- Set goals to achieve their personal best
are effective communicators who...
- Use various forms of communication to express ideas and feelings
- Listen attentively and respond appropriately
- Solve conflicts respectfully
are accepting individuals who...
- Welcome diversity
- Are open to new opportunities and challenges
- Understand the importance of teamwork
are accountable citizens who...
- Take personal responsibility for themselves
- Demonstrate care for their school community
- Support the needs of others both near and far
are compassionate students who...
- Strive to be kind bucket-fillers
- Care for their bodies and minds
- Respect and protect the environment